Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, September 12, 2009

Its 5 AM

Its just after 5 AM. It is also Saturday. I know my full-time mom status does not usually distinguish weekends, but we did stay up later than normal because it was "Friday".
So, when Russell was bouncing in his crib like it was morning a few minutes ago, I immediately thought "any chance he will just go back to sleep?"

NO.

So, I am awake. We are eating dry cereal as I eagerly await the beep of my coffee maker. Russell is having a grand time playing. It doesn't seem to occur to him that it is dark outside!

I know we are generally early morning people, but this is even rough for me. I have come to the conclusion, once a baby joins the family, solid blocks of sleep are never guaranteed. But, that will not keep me from trying! Well, if you are on the awake and see this post, feel free to give me a call. I'm up:)

GOOD MORNING!

No comments: