Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, September 9, 2009

"Hey Russell"

Today I had to work at the gym at 3 pm. This can cut close to nap time. Russell was awake, so I loaded him and our bag into the car before waking Quint. When I ran into wake him, he was not happy. Quint is very slow to wake up. I carried him to the car, and he was upset. As I put him in his seat he looked over and saw Russell just chilling in his seat. He immediately stopped fussing, and said in a very casual way "hey Russell". I couldn't believe it. I was ready for a war, but when Quint saw Russell he was calm. No war needed.

I felt like he was saying to Russell "well, I guess this car trip is ok, if you are here too".

It was awesome.

1 comment:

Rebecca said...

See how great second children are ;).