Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Friday, February 11, 2011

22 Days

It has been 22 Days since BK has had a day off.
I am not complaining it is just a fact.

I actually was not counting, he told me today as he walked through the door.....

Early
He was home really Early.
It was AWESOME.

We needed some of him around here.
I was kinda amazed I didn't realize it was 22 days.
I guess I was just pushing, getting through, trying to be the best I could for BK, for the boys, for US.

I would be lying if I said I was not feeling run i little ragged.
I have had a few tough days,
but we made it.

We appreciate him working so hard for us,
but
I am so jazzed to have him home,
and the boys are ecstatic:)


And only 37 days till spring.
That # I am counting:)


1 comment:

Derricca said...

22 days? You must be counting study days? I should count study days, they totally count!! But, I am better off not counting too. ;)