Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, February 13, 2011

Somedays I just need....

a nap.

I love naps.
My mom always said you can either nap or you can't.
I can.
I love a good mid day snooze,
I wake up refreshed, feeling ready to take on the rest of the day.

Despite my need/love of naps
these days they have been very sparse.

Today BK took the boys out for a bit,
I cleaned for a while, but as soon as Rhett fell asleep,
I crawled in my bed
with the sun shining in through my shade I drifted to sleep.
Ahhh.
Total bliss.

When I woke,
I felt more refreshed than I had in a long time.
It was awesome.

Thanks to my awesome hubby.
(a non-napper)

Bummer for him.

No comments: