Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

It is not working....

Quint has come down with a bad cold, possibly a sinus infection.
His voice is raspy, and his nose is goopy.
I wanted to see if it is green, so I asked him.....

"can I look at your nose?"

He came right over and said...
"it is not working"
(in his super cute congested voice)
It was adorable.

It occurred to me,
maybe he shares my frustration when things do not work on my body.
Seriously, if I have an ache I get crabby.

Russell and Rhett share the snottiness,
so
today will be a sick day.

Hang in PJ's
watch special shows....
and get healthy.

Such a bummer because Q will miss his Valentines Party at preschool.

Oh well:)

No comments: