Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, February 15, 2011

OLDER

Quint's sickness response reminded me of this exchange I had with a nurse last week.
I agree with him
it frustrates me when
"my body is not working"

I still do not feel "myself" since Rhett was born,
emotionally, physically, all around I just don't feel good.
I know it usually takes me close to a year to feel "myself" again,
but I was kinda hoping it would be faster this time.

Recently I called my Doctor,
the nurse told me
"it takes longer for your body to bounce back the more babies you have,
and the older you are"

OLDER.

Seriously.

Well, that did not make me feel better.
If you are a nurse,
please remember,
telling a woman she is not feeling well because she is
"older"
is not a good response...

Even if it is true:)

No comments: