Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, February 20, 2011

At least I have you Russell...

Quint as working on some major construction,
moving couch cushions
with Russell in tow (of course)

I over heard Quint say:
"This is some hard construction....
at least I have you Russell"

A few moments later....
Russell was distracted by a book
Quint was still working "hard"
He noticed Russell reading....
Quint said:
"Russell what are you doing....
we need help from you"

Quint kept on with his project.
Russell soon got back to "work"

I love, love, love, how different they are....
but I am so grateful for,
how well they go together:)

No comments: