Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Flurries

I am not a huge fan of winter, but I have to admit it is beautiful.

Today as my crew and I drove across town, some flurries were flying in the air.
For a moment, I soaked in the beauty of land covered in mounds of white snow, and pretty white flurries flying.

I know if we ever do move to a place where snow is not a part of our everyday lives in winter, I will miss this.
I don't think I will miss driving though the fat snowflakes which stick to the road and make it slippery, but I will miss the pretty flurries.

Just there to decorate the sky, but without ruining our freshly plowed roads:)

No comments: