Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, May 5, 2011

An Augmentin tale....

Like I mentioned Rhett had a raging ear infection....
which put him on Augmentin
which is an awesome antibiotic for ear infections....
but,
also causes super strength diarrhea.....

This morning Rhett was sleeping with us b/c he has been extra fussy (can you blame him...)
and I was awaken by the sound of very explosive diarrhea.
Half asleep I could not decide if I dreamed it or if it had really happened.

Later that evening,
I was about to change Rhett and do the pj thing...
when....
I heard it again....
I was pumped, at least I hadn't changed him yet:)
Then I picked him up off the floor...
and saw a huge puddle of poo on our "rented" carpet!
Pretty sure that stain is not coming out....

Then again this morning we were out
I heard it again....
this time on my pant leg....

Augmentin is awesome for sickness....
not so good for carpets, pants, and baby bottoms:)

The perk....he is getting alot better fast!
YAY!
It is the worst to see my little men sick...

No comments: