Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, May 15, 2011

Peek a boo

I am not feeling well, Q and Russ are a bit sick too.
Rhett is still not recovered from his 2 ear infections in a week,
which means him and I are not sleeping well:)
BK is at drill so I am solo momma this weekend.

Its a miracle Q and Russ are napping but Rhett did not get the memo.
I am desperate for a nap,
but its not happening.

Rhett and I were just hanging out,
and I started peek a boo.

He laughed and laughed.
We realized recently he has an awesome laugh,
but today I realized it has youtube potential:)

Rhett's laugh is:
bubbly,
easy,
contagious,
happy,
and
priceless.

It made my day.

No comments: