Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Not potty trained

Russell and Q had recently gotten out of the bath and I had not gotten to dressing the yet...they were playing legos very quietly in the bedroom so I decided not to bug them right away about getting dressed. A few minutes later I realize I waited too long...
I was taking the free moment to clean up a bit when Russell wondered out of the bedroom, looking adorable and holding something up for me to see,,,,
All the sudden I realized it was a hunk of poo!
My mind raced GROSS! UNSANITARY! AHHHH!

I rushed him to the bathroom and at the same time hollered at Quint, "Quint is there more poo in the bedroom?!?"
He said "no....ummmm....yes...."
I was in the bathroom frantically cleaning up RUssell so hopefully he wouldnt get some nasty disease....I wanted to be mad at him but he was so cute about it....in my mind I was thinking poo is definitely one if the grossest parts of mommy hood.
Russ finally clean I went to the bedroom to get the rest....
Gross.... But I hope I never forget how cute/innocent russ looked as he wondered out holding his poo:)

No comments: