Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, May 24, 2011

I think I can...

We were at the Lincoln school playground.
I remember a few years ago when I saw the sticker on the playground....
Which says ages 5 and up and thinking wow that is so old.

Today Quint Russell and James were running all over the playground.
They could all do most of the playground activities.
There was one tough twisty ladder.
Russell wanted to attempt it.
I stood close but he did it.
I couldnt believe it.

Q saw this and said he wanted to try.
Q tends be a bit less risky but he was being brave.
He said "I think I can...I think I can...."
He was calculating and cautious...
But he did it!!!

I was so proud of him, but mostly of his can do attitude.

No comments: