Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Guard at gitmo

Sometimes I am amazed at what comes out of my mouth as a mother.
Today i was loading the boys in the car and they were resisting.
I heard myself say
"no water till you are in your seats!"

Omgosh....seriously, it's very possible that a guard at gitmo said the same thing.....
Wow.

Someday I will post other phrases I have said as a momma.
Many of which I heard my momma say, and swore I would never....
But I have:)

**disclaimer**
I don't regularly refuse water to my children, and they were far from dehydrated.
they just wanted their water cups in the car.

No comments: