Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The stroller incident

I try to not answer phone numbers I dont know in an effort to conserve cell minutes, but this morning when an unknown number popped up I go it.
Not sure why....

It was a good thing I did....
It was the pediatritian office.
We were just there yesterday for Rhett and I immediately thought ...
I hope there is nothing wrong with my insurance....
She went on to say "I think you left your stroller here"
I thought to myself she must have the wrong person,
but as she described it I thought...
oh my gosh,,,,
I couldn't have.....
could I?
She said they found it in the parking lot.....

Seriously,
I am a mess.
If there was any question....(which I doubt)
this officially confirms it.

It was a bit embarrassing picking it up......

I am pretty sure I would lose my head if it was not attached.

Even worse...I spent 15 mins looking for my keys before we left for the doc,,,,it was not my day

No comments: