Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Is that a screw driver?

Maybe it is just me but even finding time to pee is challenging.
So, last night after it was all quiet and I and to pee I took my time.
Normally I am running in and out.
As I peacefully sat down and actually closed the door all the way, I noticed a play screw driver behind the door.
Not sure how it got there,
but it made me think,
someday I will probably be an empty nester, and miss finding random toys behind doors.
Right now, as I pick up my millionth little lego,
I find picking up toys annoying.

But, toys on the floor or hidden around means there are little kiddos playing around.
There is life in my home.
Three little blessings from God
who may drive me crazy somedays,
but I know if my house was perfectly clean with no toys to pick up,
I would feel like it was missing something.
So, next time I pick up a toy or are annoyed with my mess,
I will try to remember,
in some weird way the mess shows we are blessed.

No comments: