Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, May 28, 2011

If life was fair....

When I was younger i had naturally blond hair.
Age, birthing, and living in winter have all made it darker.
Now, I am forced to pay someone to highlight it to keep it a bit blond.

Today it occurred to me, how unfair this is....
I am a naturally ditzy person, which I feel has gotten worse since the babies.
At least when I was younger I had the fantastic natural blond to go with the spacey brain.
But since mommy life I feel like I have gotten a bit less brainy, yet my hair has been darker and darker.

I know life is not fair, but if it was I would not have to pay for blond hair.

1 comment:

Derricca said...

My own mother said to me this weekend, "oh Derricca, you are really getting grey!"

YEP.