Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, May 14, 2011

The pledge

Today Q stood on the couch and started reciting the pledge.
It was adorable,
Missing a few words
Stumbling over words like indivisible
Hand over his heart

We are a family who values love of country
Even if it is imperfect...
Still the best around in our opinion:)

It was super cute.

Q's preschool teachers son is a Ranger medic.
He just deployed
I am awed by her strength and sarafice.

I can't imagine the worry if any of my sons choose to serve
But I know I would be proud.

Our gratitude to military families is immeasurable.

No comments: