Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, May 22, 2011

A little lego

Rhett has been sick, so he has been fussy.
He is never fussy so this afternoon when he was fussy I just thought it was because of his sickness.
I tried to nurse and he refused.
Which he never does, so I thought,
"wow he must be feeling really bad".
BK was home...
so he suggested teething and stuck his finger in Rhett's mouth.
And....
pulled out a little lego.

Seriously.
I freaked out.
He could have died.

I often say, my children will be lucky to survive my parenting.
Today it was a miracle.

Worst mom of the year award....
I've officially got it in the bag.



1 comment:

Derricca said...

awwww christy. you are too hard on yourself. if you get worst mom of the year, i am doomed! jacob started to choke on a tag and threw up all over afterwards....