Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, May 30, 2011

The Man Store

Its Memorial Day
BK is off work which is awesome.
He took the boys to the man store for some supplies for our sand box project.
They were so jazzed.

I know my little men love me,
but in some ways I could never compare to Daddy,
and I am totally ok with that:)

I know we have been given the blessed task to raise men,
which means they need to get dirty, go to man stores,
and it is also why I stopped saying things like "outfit, and Quinty"
(BK's tip)

I love that BK seems to love going to the man store with them,
as much as they enjoy going with Daddy.

Its probably crazy but seeing him be such a fantastic Daddy,
reminds me why I love having BK's babies.

But don't worry, no more babies around here at least for a while:)

No comments: