Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Steps

Today I was just watching Russell toddle around and I noticed Russell takes very large steps. When he sets his sights on getting across the room he does it in about five steps. He swings his legs out as far as they will stretch to get the maximum length per step. I do not remember Quint being concerned with step efficiency...he was more of a bunch of little quick steps. Now that I have noticed Russell's large steps, I can't help but laugh when I see him waddle across the room. I am not sure what this means about Russell, but I love noticing the differences between the brothers!

No comments: