Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, July 6, 2009

CRASH. SILENCE. SCREAM.

Today...a bad momma moment.
It was early evening and I took the boys upstairs to play for a while. They were jumping on the bed, and Russell jumped the wrong way and crashed into the corner of the wall. I have to imagine most mothers can relate. It all happens too fast. You reach and miss, then it is CRASH...SILENCE....SCREAM.
Russell rebounded but he had a large line bump across his forehead. If it happened to me, I would have been on the couch for a least an hour. But, Russell was off playing and eating a snack five minutes later. Thank God children are so resilient, otherwise I don't know if they would survive me.

No comments: