Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Friday, July 17, 2009

Jurassic Park or my bed?

Finally my bedtime. Both babies finally asleep. I was exhausted. Russell has been fighting a fever for the last few days and has been up multiple times in the night the past few nights, and last night was no exception. I jumped into my bed so excited to get a little rest to make up for my sleep deprivation from the past few days. When.....ouch! Something sharp, I pulled the covers back and saw the culprit. A small plastic dinosaur, with many pointy edges.
Its an occupational hazard. I forget the bed had doubled as jurassic park earlier in the day.
Just then, I broke a major rule in our house. I threw the toy across the room. Instantly the bed was transformed from jurassic park to cozy sleep heaven. I was asleep before you could say dinosaur.

No comments: