Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Real Letter

Today I was sorting through our mail, it was the typical junk mail and a few bills. Boring. Then at between all the legal size envelopes I came across a smaller, unfamiliar envelope. It was not mass produced, it did not contain a return envelope, it was hand written and it was addressed to me.
IT WAS A REAL LETTER!
Did you know that the mail man can bring things besides bills, credit card applications, and purchases from Ebay? It had been so long since I received a handwritten letter, I almost forget you could send them.
I examined the handwriting. It was very familiar. It was from BK! He could have just sent me another email, but he took the time to find paper and pen, write me a letter, and mail it. The most impressive part was he splurged for the 43 cent stamp:) It was very romantic.

It reminded me that I should send friends and family a real letter occasionally. These days it is a novelty, and very special. I know it made my day!

No comments: