Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Monday, July 13, 2009

Just for a moment

Today we went to TJ Maxx to look at the toys for the boys. There was a rack of swim suits so mom and I paused to look. I found a few cute ones, so mom offered to take the boys so I could try them on. Something I never attempt while out with the boys since the stroller diving incident.

There I was in the dressing room, five suits to try on. Four nice, cute suits and one just for fun. I rushed through, the first four which were cute, but fairly normal. None of them were amazing. These days I only splurge for amazing.
The fifth suit was outrageous. It was originally $169 and was still $50 at TJ Maxx. (Definitely out of the budget)
One of those 80'S throw back, a two piece connected by strips of fabric. Bright green with gold chain links on the sides of the bikini, two strips connecting the top and bottom, which served as the bikini top. Strings tied around the top and the back. It was awesome!

As i stood there in that fabulous suit, JUST FOR A MOMENT I was not in the dressing room at TJ Maxx, I was in an exotic location, by extravagent pool, hanging out in one of those cabana's with the curtains. I am a fabulous heiress, a few inches taller and a few pounds lighter, I spend my days doing pilates and yoga, getting facials, and hangout poolside wearing bath suits like this and looking gorgeous.

Then the moment passed. I was back in the dressing room, wearing the suit. It was fun, sexy, and a bit scandalous. In my real life, scandalous doesn't really fit in:) A boob would probably pop out while swimming with the boys, or wakeboarding. Nobody wants to see that! Plus, could you imagine the tan lines? HaHa! I would look like a zebra:)

Well, it was the perfect suit....JUST FOR A MOMENT.

No comments: