Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, July 12, 2009

That is a short rope!

In our family we joke about short rope/long rope personalities. Basically, very people orientated versus independent. I am a classic short rope, if BK is on the phone I might follow him around just to be with him. Well, Russell is me in a nutshell, always wanting people play with him, hold him, and to be in the group. Today his rope was even to short for me!

I had to shower, so I thought he would play in the bathroom with a truck while I showered. (Quint would do this very well, but he is a long rope). As I got in the shower Russell followed me right in! I could see it in his face you are not leaving me out here! So, in the shower he went. I don't think he liked the splashing water, but I think he thought it was worth it as long as he was being held.

I was again amazed at what I can do while holding a baby. Well, its important to embrace the moments.

No comments: