Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Thank you for old friends

Lisa is visiting this weekend. She is a great friend, and we have shared the past 12 years together. Having her here reminded me of how special old friendships are. We are having a great time laughing about old funnies and new funnies, drinking coffee, catching up on life.

I am so grateful for my old friends. They love me, inspite of me. They have known me at my worst, and still return my phone calls. I am so greatful, for these people in my life. There are a few other great, old friends out there (you know who you are).

A good friend is a connection to life - a tie to the past, a road to the future, the key to sanity in a totally insane world. ~Lois Wyse

No comments: