Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Resurrecting the everyday.

I have been blogging everyday for BK while he is away and it has made me reconsider letting this blog fall by the wayside. Because, everyday does have a moment. Even if very few people care about the moments, or even if my moments are a bit too personal for the internet, I am going to begin recording them. Better to over share than forget. Plus, life is real and I like to let people know the real moments in my days.
So....here is to sharing the everyday with the people I love and possibly some strangers:)

No comments: