Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Sunday, July 5, 2009

Where did they go?

Today we ventured out for the classic boat ride down the lake. It was the first time we did it with both of the boys. We stopped to swim in the deep water. I was a little hesitant because the water was a bit chilly, but Quint yelled "go" so I had to jump! The best part was Russell's face when I popped up from under the water. He was peering over the edge of the boat....looking intrigued/concerned. I could just see his working brain....where did they go? When I climbed out to jump in again, he smiled, and we repeated the same. His cute face peering over the edge...and then smiling when he realized I was ok. What a cutie, and what an amazing experience to watch them learn. I know soon he will be yelling "go" to get us to jump in, and soon after that he will be jumping too. It will all go to fast, so today I embrace the moment of "where did they go?"

No comments: