Everyday has a Moment.....


A moment is defined as a particular period of importance, influence, or significance. Our lives are made in the moments.
They change us, grow us, make us who we are, and they happen all the time. Welcome to our moments.....


Wednesday, July 22, 2009

In a week it will all be gone...or will it?

Its 7 pm and time to eat dinner. Quint just finished watching a train show. I turned off the TV so we could eat a peaceful dinner...or so I thought. Then out of nowhere: Quint threw himself on the floor crying and screaming "watch TV...boohoo boohoo!" You would have thought I ran over his favorite stuff animal. Real tears streaming down his face...."watch TV....boohoo...boohoo!" This went on for 10 minutes. Finally he pulled it together to eat, but he was not happy.

We have only been in big TV land (at my parents) for about a month. It is amazing how attached we all have become. I have to admit, I love watching movies on the big screen at night, Quint loves watching his favorite shows. In less than a week it will all come to an end...and hopefully with it, the temper tantrums:)

No comments: